Your So Cal Pest Management Experts!
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
- Repair fascia and sofits and rotted roof shingles; some insects are drawn to deteriorating wood.
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around basement foundation and windows.
- Store fire wood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground.
Call a qualified pest professional with Modern Pest Management for additional advice and treatment if necessary.
Prevention Tips provided by the
National Pest Management Association, Inc.
Check out these tips for preventing household pests, pest infestations and the potentially dangerous health and property threats they pose. Find out how to prevent bugs and rodents from entering your home, how to avoid outdoor insects like mosquitoes and bees and how to protect your family and property from disease and property damage.
Email us at AntGuys@Yahoo.com
Or Call us at 909-874-5555
We're the Ant Guys!
Email Us at: